Views: 0 Author: Matt Publish Time: 2022-09-07 Origin: Site
Firstly, we talk about frame materials.
Mainly including metal frames and plastic frames.
As you know, we call common metal frames, titanium frames, and B titanium frames as metal frames.
1. Common metal frames are made of copper-nickel alloys.
2. Titanium frame has high strength, high corrosion resistance and good plasticity. But the cost is high.
3. B titanium frame is more light than titanium frame. Now more and more people like B titanium eyeglasses, because it's fashionable styles.
Usually, we divide plastic eyeglass frames into injection eyeglass frame and acetate eyeglass frame。
1. We melt plastic pellets and inject them into fixed molds, then heat and dry them to make injection eyeglass frame.
2. The acetate eyeglass frame is made of acetate sheet by CNC machine.
Because of the bright colors, they are popular in the United States, United Kingdom, Italy, Peru, Colombia and other countries.
Secondly, we talk about frame styles.
Mainly including full-rim frame, half-rim frame, and rimless frame.